[DRBD-user] startup hang after "yes"

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Tue May 29 22:40:20 CEST 2012

Jake: That was it! Thanks. I vaguely remember seeing something like that go
by on the reflector, but I couldn't dig it out. I may need a memory
upgrade<g>. Even with the link you sent, I had to dig waaaaaay down to find
the magic.

Add the following line

2. Run the following command in order to apply the above change.
   insserv -v drbd

Now, maybe it will be more searchable for the next fellow that gets caught
(I can hope, can't I?)

Dan