[DRBD-user] drbd wrong lower device doubt

陈楠 chennan.1986 at 163.com
Mon May 21 10:06:26 CEST 2012

Thank you for your help , Frank. Actually, we have two drbd partition A using device /dev/vg01/share and partition B /dev/vg02/share, we also have two system Business A with partition A and Business B with partition B on the machine. In our design, we take A-A, B-B, when using this mode, config is right. But someone take A-B mode, the  peer's device is wrong in configuration file. But everything is ok, A can sync to B, and with heartbeat every node can take-over, I am worrying about some risksabout drbd  in the future  . (DRBD configuring is automated.) Can you explain it to me?
Thank you!

在 2012-05-21 15:24:22,"Felix Frank" <ff at mpexnet.de> 写道: