[DRBD-user] I need Reset DRBD Service

Cristian Caceres rcaceres at surnet.cl
Thu May 17 23:14:42 CEST 2012

Hi all, I have little experience in drbd, in fact I received as a legacy a
system with this implementation, my problem is that one of the nodes, the
secondary, we had to restart, but now I see they are not connected
according to, I have sought some solution without success, please if
someone can help me decipher this I would appreciate.

the status of each server is the following:

Primary Server:

drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.2.6 (api:88/proto:86-88)
GIT-hash: 3e69822d3bb4920a8c1bfdf7d647169eba7d2eb4 build by
root at tschawytscha.multiexportfoods.com, 2008-12-23 13:00:05
m:res cs st ds p mounted fstype
0:??not-found?? StandAlone Primary/Unknown UpToDate/DUnknown -

Secondary Server:

drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.2.6 (api:88/proto:86-88)
GIT-hash: 3e69822d3bb4920a8c1bfdf7d647169eba7d2eb4 build by
root at tschawytscha.multiexportfoods.com, 2008-12-23 13:00:05
m:res cs st ds p mounted fstype
0:??not-found?? WFConnection Secondary/Unknown UpToDate/DUnknown B

Thanks..

rca