[DRBD-user] openfiler HA

Elias Chatzigeorgiou echatzig at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:31:03 CEST 2012

Hi Jack,
    thanks for your suggestion.

However, I did a quick search for any reference related to HA but couldn't
find any info.

Can you pls let me know if openmediavault supports clustering (e.g a two
node active-passive setup)? Is the UI still functioning in the HA setup, or
it needs hacking/extra development to allow clustering support?

Rgds,