[DRBD-user] drbd 8.4.1 turning off disk-barrier and disk-flushes problem

Chris Dickson chrisd1100 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:42:33 CEST 2012

It seems that ever since I upgraded to drbd 8.4.1 the 'disk-barrier no;'
and 'disk-flushes no;' options are not being respected in my resource
configuration file. A 'cat /proc/drbd' shows 'wo:b' regardless of what
options I set in the resource config. I also tried to set these via the
command line with drbdsetup to no avail.

Anyone else seeing this issue and are there any known workarounds?

Thanks,

Chris