[DRBD-user] using online device verification on primary or secondary node?

Maurits van de Lande M.vandeLande at VDL-Fittings.com
Tue Mar 13 10:41:25 CET 2012

Hello,

I have a question about online device verification.
I have a primary and a secondary drbd node and I would like to check if the secondary node is in sync with the primary.

Do I have to run
# drbdadm verify all
On the primary node or on the secondary node?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Maurits van de Lande