[DRBD-user] Problem with stacked resource failing

envisionrx ron.wells at envision-rx.com
Wed Mar 7 19:54:07 CET 2012

So we got the Tunnel fixed and working, and using the ko-count 6; option
seems to keep the primary from becoming unresponsive.  The only thing is
that if there is a case where the network is messed up and stays that way
then when the ko-count is reached the resource reconnects rather than
disconnecting as per the docs.  Any idea why that is?