[DRBD-user] DRBD uses a wrong interface.

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Wed Mar 7 10:39:38 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Digimer <linux at alteeve.com> wrote:
> On 03/06/2012 05:39 PM, Ivan Pavlenko wrote:
> I think you are confusing totem (corosync)'s communication (the log file
> entries and DRBD.
>
> Can you paste your cluster config to confirm?

Just to clarify, what's meant here is either your corosync.conf (if
you're running Pacemaker on straight-up Corosync) or your cluster.conf
(if you're running Pacemaker on cman). And please use pastebin, pastie
or fpaste rather than posting your full config to the list.

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?