[DRBD-user] Problem with stacked resource failing

envisionrx ron.wells at envision-rx.com
Fri Mar 2 16:56:43 CET 2012

Andreas,
Thank you so much for your response.  Actually the hardware in the dr
cluster is exactly the same, except that the DR raid array has more hard
disk space.  There are currently no other jobs or applications running in
the dr cluster, it's only function is to be replicating from the primary
cluster.

I'm using the Ahead / Behind feature to deal with the fact that we're
connected over a WAN, I wonder if that is some how messing up the stack?

Unfortunately this happened again today and I had to do an ifdown on the DR
eth interface to break the connection in order to get the primary cluster
drbd resource to start responding again.  :( :(  drbdadm disconnect would
just time out.

Thanks,
Ron