[DRBD-user] DRBD fsync() seems to return before writing to disk

Phil Frost phil at macprofessionals.com
Wed Jun 20 15:58:23 CEST 2012

Maybe I was too verbose, so I'll rephrase more briefly:

My tests indicate that fsync() on a DRBD device is returning before data
has been written to non-volatile storage. This is unacceptable for any
application that makes ACID guarantees. Is this something that should be
working? Is there something I must do to enable the behavior I desire
from fsync()?