[DRBD-user] Discussion on barriers

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Jun 16 20:52:20 CEST 2012

The recent discussion on barriers and EL6's recent kernels left me,
finally, curious about what barriers are and how they work/effect DRBD.

Is there already a paper or article discussion this? If not, would
someone mind explaining it here? I'd like to know, personally, more
about barriers. Also, I think it'd be good to have it in the ML archives.

Cheers!

--
Digimer