[DRBD-user] sync with wrong data

陈楠 chennan.1986 at 163.com
Sat Jun 2 14:54:58 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I have a redundancy server. Primary works fine, but one day, it was powered off by accident. I found that secondary cannot start service, the reason is that data in synced partition was broken. When origin primary restart, I found system recoverd ext3 filesystem, but when recovered, some data lost. My drbd version is 0.7.21, heartbeat version 2.1.14. I want to know the reason. Can the primary error influence the partner?