[DRBD-user] Online Verify Seems Really Slow

Shaun Thomas sthomas at optionshouse.com
Fri Jun 1 16:48:59 CEST 2012

Sorry to reply to my own message,

It looks like this may be normal for DRBD, but we just didn't notice
with our higher performance RAID and ioDrive devices. I'm seeing almost
exactly the same thing with DRBD 8.3.13.

Personally, it still seems odd that verify would be so much slower than
a fully sync, but I'll leave it alone unless someone has insight into
the matter.

Thanks!

--
Shaun Thomas