[DRBD-user] Active/Active Cluster

Yount, William D Yount.William at menloworldwide.com
Sat Jul 21 00:15:50 CEST 2012

I know this isn't the right group for this, but I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have set up a DRBD cluster for replicating a drbd volume across two servers. Each server has its own IP address (10.89.99.31 and 10.89.99.32). I also have a collocated IP address (10.89.99.30) used for mounting the volume on other computers. I am using cman and pacemaker.

I can mount the volume with no issues using 10.89.99.30. When I unplug the network cable from my second storage server, the computer will lose connectivity to the NFS share, even though the IP address shows it is shared. I can still ping 10.89.99.30, but I can't find the share using
showmount -e 10.89.99.30

I have attached the cib.xml and cluster.conf files from my drbd cluster. I know this is more of a pacemaker issue, but maybe someone here has experience with this?

William