[DRBD-user] dual SyncTarget?

Dzianis Kahanovich mahatma at bspu.unibel.by
Tue Jan 31 16:42:41 CET 2012

8.3.12 (git), double primary. I use:

rr-conflict call-pri-lost;
after-sb-0pri discard-least-changes;
after-sb-1pri discard-secondary; # this is for HA
after-sb-2pri violently-as0p;

Sometimes I have double reboot & both secondary+SyncTarget. IMHO this is result
only of "after-sb-1pri discard-secondary". IMHO there are bad. How to avoid it
exclude "after-sb-1pri violently-as0p;" (to go to rr-conflict)?
violently-as0p+rr-conflict is good, but discard-secondary is most HA. IMHO both
SyncTarget is role-conflict too...

--
WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/