[DRBD-user] io error when mounting drbd device

Lawrence Strydom qholloi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:56:26 CET 2012

Couldn't find any PingAck's in the syslog - what else could have caused the
split brain?

I posted the results of the log file search here: http://pastie.org/3400863

DRBD replication is running over dedicated NIC's via a switch which runs
the internal subnet for the web and database servers. I don't have any
fencing in place...."FLAME!"  but am looking into it right now. All I can
say is I'm really happy this happened now - the site is scheduled to go
live in a few hours. I reconfigured the load balancer not to route any
incoming requests to the secondary node until this is sorted.

Thanks