[DRBD-user] replication link stability

Piotr Kandziora raveenpl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:02:09 CET 2012

Digimer,

Thanks for your answer. DRBD Proxy could be a solution, but it is not
possible for today.

I am thinking of trying DRBD with protocol A, but currently I am not able
to test on my environment as it is in production. I will have maintenance
window on the weekend. Do you think it can help? If yes, may you suggest
values for tcp send buffer?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Piotr Kandziora