[DRBD-user] Any DRBD 8.3 package that work with kernel version 2.6.16.60-0.54.5-smp

Eng Soon Lim EngSoon.Lim at metaswitch.com
Thu Feb 9 08:25:50 CET 2012

Hi,

I am trying to install DRBD-8.3 on my linux box running 2.6.16.60-0.54.5-smp kernel. I install this drbd package drbd-8.3.9-20.1.x86_64.rpm on my box it is installed successfully. However when I try to start drbd it say
"Starting DRBD resources: Can not load the drbd module" and in /var/log/messages it printed this error "as1 modprobe: FATAL: Module drbd not found."

I did search it say this is due to the kernel module version. Anyone help to point me to where I can get a drbd-8.3 build that will work with the kernel running on my box.

Thanks,
Soon