[DRBD-user] Fwd: Re: Secondary Performance

Prater, James K. jprater at draper.com
Fri Dec 21 16:02:36 CET 2012

Drbd can only go as fast as the slowest backing store unless you use more buffer/page cache.  But since you are using software based RAID, I would advise against it.  Your setup dictates "write-through".   Yes, the two different RAID sets appear to quite closely matched but you would be better off reversing their roles.

James