[DRBD-user] drbd 8.4.2rc2 (git) bugs

Dzianis Kahanovich mahatma at bspu.unibel.by
Fri Aug 31 11:51:43 CEST 2012

Philipp Reisner написал:

>> 2) Building module: detecting security_netlink_recv
>> (COMPAT_HAVE_SECURITY_NETLINK_RECV defined) false positive.
>
> On what kernel? (Version and dist flavour)

3.5.3 vanilla (sys-kernel/vanilla-sources "from Gentoo", real vanilla sources).

I use next code in my ebuild (gentoo-ish) to workaround:
grep -qw security_netlink_recv "${KERNEL_DIR}/include/linux/security.h" || sed
-i -e 's:ifdef COMPAT_HAVE_SECURITY_NETLINK_RECV:if 0:' drbd_nl.c

--
WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/