[DRBD-user] Split brain when starting resources by Pacemaker

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Wed Aug 29 19:00:03 CEST 2012

Hi Felix.

Tank you very much to sharing your point of view, so it seams that the
temporary solution I took it will be a permanent solution.
Besides DRBD is being started outside of Pacemaker, Pacemaker is aware of
DRBD by the device and by the filesystem. I tested stopping DRBD and
starting it again and the partition got umounted ad mounted again, even on
reboots :-).
Although sometime i need to do a resouce cleanup to get all the things
working as it should.

Kind regards,
Carlos.