[DRBD-user] State switches, flaky connection?

Jarno Elonen jarno.elonen at housemarque.fi
Fri Aug 17 15:02:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

Never mind that last mail. Just went to lunch, had some food and cleared
my head a bit. :) Of course this can't happen because of the
kernel/userland version difference and if the latest kernel has an old
module, I'll just have to compile it..

I cloned the latest 8.3 from GIT and tried compiling both the tools and
the modules; went smoothly. Would you recommend the latest MASTER or
some known-good tag?

- Jarno