[DRBD-user] Where to find review of DRBD vs Corosync

Bruce Wolfe, M.S.W., CIO brucew at alcoholjustice.org
Fri Aug 17 01:38:11 CEST 2012

Thanks, Digimer, and greetings again.

The configuration is:
Failover of primary to secondary.
Two nodes: one primary, one secondary in, as you say, a RAID 1 configuration.

So, all three get used? In our current configuration, we are only using DRBD and Heartbeat.

Bruce M. Wolfe, M.S.W., CIO

24 Belvedere St.
San Rafael, CA 94901
415/456.5692 (Main Office)
415/257.2493 (Direct)
415/456.0491 (Fax)
KI6BSL (HAM)

"Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates, to the light of human conscience and the air of national opinion before it can be cured." - Martin Luther King Jr. ----- Original Message -----