[DRBD-user] crm-fence-peer.sh & maintenance / reboots

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Fri Aug 3 16:09:27 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

Hi Dirk!

Might be this bug affecting fencing I found when using the -41 kernel in Ubuntu with DRBD 8.3.13:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/drbd8/+bug/1000355

> Pacemaker 1.1.6 (from HA maintainers PPA)
> Corosync 1.4.2 (from HA maintainers PPA)
>
> Network:
> 10.0.0.0/24 on eth0: network for 'normal' connectivity
> 172.16.0.1 <-> 172.16.0.2 on eth1: dedicated network for DRBD
>
> corosync-cfgtool -s output:
>
> Printing ring status.
> Local node ID 16781484
> RING ID 0
>         id      = 172.16.0.1
>         status  = ring 0 active with no faults
> RING ID 1
>         id      = 10.0.0.71
>         status  = ring 1 active with no faults

Look here for a second step required to verify corosync rings are actually OK when it's only a two node cluster:
http://www.hastexo.com/resources/hints-and-kinks/checking-corosync-cluster-membership

> Configuration files:
> http://pastebin.com/VUgHcuQ0
>
> Log of a failed failover (master node):
> http://pastebin.com/f5amFMzY
>
> Log of a failed failover (slave node):
> http://pastebin.com/QHBPnHFQ

How about output of /proc/drbd and crm configure show when master node in standby?

HTH
Jake