[DRBD-user] block: BARRIER is deprecated, use FLUSH/FUA instead

Florian Haas florian at hastexo.com
Thu Apr 5 10:36:36 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Maurits van de Lande
<M.vandeLande at vdl-fittings.com> wrote:
> When I start drbd 8.3.12 (elrepo build) I get the same message, this is my drbd.conf content. I also included the bug report

Well you've mentioned here you're already working with Linbit, so what
did they say about this? Surely the same issue would appear on
vmhost6a and vmhost6b whose configurations you've previously posted
here.

As a side node, posting a link to the bug report would be more helpful
than posting its content to the list.

Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?