[DRBD-user] performance help with new servers

Roof, Morey R. MRoof at admin.nmt.edu
Thu Sep 29 19:48:11 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I got some new servers recently and they have the LSI Megaraid based
cards (with battery backup units) with 10K SAS drives and 10Gbe cards.
At the moment the performance is quite less than I would like with them,
about 90MB/s with DRBD protocol C.  My older HP servers do much better
than this so if anyone has some similar servers and get a lot better
performance could you share your drbd.conf file so I can help figure out
what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Morey