[DRBD-user] sync data size of DRBD

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 16:15:47 CEST 2011

> And also, do you have a name? It's rather uncommon on this last to post
> from a non-identifiable GMail address and also to never give one's name
> in a signature.

Hi Florian, call me Lyre.

I'm not quite sure what you actually mean. But I have extremely bad
network condition in China, nothing impossible.

> To the OP: Keep in mind that DRBD cannot limit the sync to data that has
> been appended to your files. If there where changes to blocks that
> belong to existing files, those must be synced as well.

That maybe the problem, The 135MB was differ from `df -h' before and
after insertting the data, while the 1GB wast out-of-sync from
/proc/drbd. I'm wandering how to mointior the actual size that was
modified by application.