[DRBD-user] use drbd on wan

Mia Lueng xiaozunvlg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:05:02 CEST 2011

Hi Sausin:

Thanks for ur advice.

Now we use the script to create LVM snapshot before each
synchronization. If the sync process is failed(primary is down or net
link is broken) , then recovery the secondary node from the previous
snapshot immediately.
But the lvm snapshot merge is only supported in rhel6,(we uset sles11
sp1).  Is there another way to merge the snapshot?