[DRBD-user] [Pacemaker] examples of dual primary DRBD

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Thu Oct 13 09:42:06 CEST 2011

On 10/13/2011 09:38 AM, Bart Coninckx wrote:
> OK, I see. Can my workaround be considered safe? Possible pitfalls I see
> are upgrades that overwrite the DRBD resource agent script with the 1
> second delay. Besides that I would expect this to be fine?
>

> thx,
>

> B.

Hi,

could it be possible to hack something up using a delay resource?
I'm thinking along the lines of "migrate" constraints, which work by
querying the uname of the respective peer.

If you could have pacemaker delay the promotion based on the peer's
uname, you could avoid the risk you mention (and personally, I feel this
is a mite less of a hack, although still bad enough).

Cheers,
Felix