[DRBD-user] DRBD stability - machine auto reboot

Steve Kieu msh.computing at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:26:51 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I found another problem probably this time it is not as I do not understand
it.

In short - primary machine suddenly reboot itself if:

* drbd is doing the resync/ syncing
* And the other (secondary) machine goes off network

It happened with 8.4.0 and 8.3.12 as well - repeatable reliably.

If it is not in sycing mode, it looks fine.

Anybody has experienced it, or test it to confirm?

I would not say it is expected behaviour though so if it is a bug then pls
fix it.

DRBD mentioned is compile form source and kernel is 2.6.32.48 with the
corresponding vserver patch. When it happend machine is mostly idle. drbd
device is not mounted/mounted the same thing. System is centos 6

cheers

--
Steve Kieu