[DRBD-user] DRBD Split-Brain auto recover

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:16:42 CET 2011

I could be wrong, but topics as important as a disk replicator's
ability to automatically recover
from split brain has been covered multiple times on it's list. Not to
mention the thourough
documentation.

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-configure-split-brain-behavior.html
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-configure-split-brain-behavior.html#s-automatic-split-brain-recovery-configuration