[DRBD-user] How to recover data from node3

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Nov 16 14:00:36 CET 2011

Hi,

On 11/16/2011 10:47 AM, fosiul alam wrote:
> root at drbd1:~# /etc/init.d/drbd status0:home  Connected
> Secondary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate  C
> 1:data  Connected  Secondary/Secondary  UpToDate/UpToDate

so if drbd1 is connected...

> Croot at drbd2:~# /etc/init.d/drbd status0:home  WFConnection
> Primary/Unknown    UpToDate/Outdated  C
> 1:data  WFConnection  Secondary/Unknown  UpToDate/Outdated  C

...what is it connected to? I wonder.

Getting both your local nodes in Secondary/Secondary is fine. The you
must make one Primary and bring up the stacked resources.

If you do get split brain between your local stacked resources and the
remote resources, you do have to resolve it as hinted by Andreas.

Bear in mind that your victim has stacked resources, you will have to
discard its data using drbdadm --stacked.

HTH,
Felix