[DRBD-user] Alternative to 'yes' to abort waiting?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon May 30 23:31:23 CEST 2011

On 05/28/2011 08:22 PM, Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got myself in a sticky situation. Restarting a system remotely that was
> a drbd primary, it's getting to "Starting DRBD resources," and then, after
> finding the meta data, there's the "DRBD's startup script waits for the peer
> node(s) to appear," plus mention that degr-wfc-timeout and wfc-timeout are
> both set to 0 seconds, which means it will count down forever unless I enter
> 'yes'.

If you're using Pacemaker (and you should), then you don't need the drbd
init script, and it can be safely disabled with "chkconfig drbd off" or
whatever is the equivalent command on your preferred platform. The
ocf:linbit:drbd resource agent will load the drbd module and bring up
DRBD resources as set in the cluster configuration.

Cheers,
Florian