[DRBD-user] DRBD setup problem

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Fri May 27 09:38:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

> We have configured Axigen HA solution in our testing environment by
> referring the below mentioned URL.

I remember answering this before already. See below.

http://wiki.axigen.com/index.php/Axigen_with_Linux-HA_and_DRBD_-_Solution_Deployment

I'm not familiar with this but...

> ============
>
> Last updated: Wed May 25 09:44:20 2011
>
> Current DC: mail2.demo.cyquator.com (71c28535-34f1-4de7-9e85-7f1b723309b7)
>
> 1 Nodes configured.
>
> 2 Resources configured.

...this looks like you have configured two pacemaker instances on two
nodes, where you actually need *one* cluster with two nodes. (It should
say here "2 Nodes configured".)

What does the ha.cf file on each node look like?

Regards,
Felix