[DRBD-user] Dual-primary/ Very slow synchronization

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Fri May 20 10:23:54 CEST 2011

On 05/20/2011 10:12 AM, Daniel Meszaros wrote:
> I tried syncing with 10M last night and indeed it became faster than
> before and was around 10MB/s. Using "drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 syncer -r 20M"
> and so on I could increase the sync speed up to 70M ... then it
> interrupted and a new bitmap check started.

Is it possible that you're facing some sort of weird networking issues?

You stated earlier that you were doing "netio" benchmarks. I trust that
those exclusively used the link that DRBD uses as well?

If you can go to 50MBps, that should get you somewhere, even if it takes
some time, no?

Regards,
Felix