[DRBD-user] Announce - Tutorial using DRBD to host high-availability Xen VMs on Red Hat cluster suite

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Mon May 16 18:15:01 CEST 2011

  I've been working for some time on a tutorial that uses DRBD to back a
two-node cluster using Red Hat's Cluster Suite 2 to provide highly
available Xen virtual machines. I've mentioned this to a few users in
the last couple of months, but now I am ready to making it generally
available.

http://wiki.alteeve.com/index.php/Red_Hat_Cluster_Service_2_Tutorial

  It shows DRBD being used in Primary/Primary mode, tied into the
cluster's fence (stonith) daemon and hosting both Xen domU VMs and a
GFS2 partition. With luck, this will be useful to people interested in
DRBD who may not actually care about a cluster.

  Any feedback is appreciated!

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com
Node Assassin:  http://nodeassassin.org
"I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries."