[DRBD-user] How to mount drbd partition without drbd services running?

struct jchang at systemonkey.com
Sun May 15 12:13:55 CEST 2011

We are running mysql database on top of DRBD to have failover/redundancy.
Lately our database have been running into long queries and we are
suspecting it could be related to when sync happens between two drbd nodes.

So we want to turn off all drbd services and mount the partition to test to
rule out if DRBD is the culprit I'm for the DRBD but others think it is. so
I need to mount it without the services. is this possible?