[DRBD-user] Questions about syncing

Lyre 4179e1 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:17:00 CEST 2011

Hi all:

I'm concerning some details about syncing. For example,  the secondary was
disconnected while new data were wrote to the primary, and then I connect
the secondary.

Does drbd sync only  the different parts or all data on the disk ? And what
if I specify --discard-my-data options while connecting?

Does drbd support data compression in syncing & replicating?