[DRBD-user] DRBD secondary to primary data restore

fernando figueroa fernando.figueroa51 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 22:59:22 CEST 2011

Hello everyone, i'm new in this list and new in drbd too.

I'd set up a cluster with two nodes using drbd 8.2.6 and Heartbeat (primario
and secundario), everything works fine, if the primary node goes down, the
second node takes the primary role and all the resources. My problem comes
when i try to put the primary server back to production, no data written in
the secondary node is synced with the primary node.

I think it's not a split brain situation (as far as i've read) beacuse when
primary goes up, it automatically turns to primary, and  the secondary node
to secondary.

There's some steps in the drbd documentation but it hasn't had worked for
me.

Any help would be really great i don´t know what to try anymore..

PS: the servers have elastix installed (if it help).