[DRBD-user] starting drbd fail

liumouwang666 liumouwang666 at 163.com
Wed Mar 30 11:41:45 CEST 2011

hello,
    When I configure drbd, but I execute /etc/init.d/drbd,It appears the following error:
Starting DRBD resources: Can not load the drbd module

I got the the drbd-8.3.10 release, After I execute make rpm, build the following packages, but I don't find the drbd-km package.
drbd-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-bash-completion-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-debuginfo-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-heartbeat-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-pacemaker-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-udev-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-utils-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm
drbd-xen-8.3.10-1.i386.rpm

I guess the reason is in defect of the kernel package.kernel cann't find drbd.ko, so start drbd fail, But how can I build the drbd-km package.