[DRBD-user] drbd attach failure - (104) Can not open backing device

Mateusz Kalisiak mk.spare999 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:49:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

thanks for replay. I tried to use LV as well (configuration shown below)
with the same effect.
What do you mean by "You may have blasted your LV signatures"? This is fresh
RHEL 5.6 installation,
the partition layout is almost default (I've just added a few logical
volumes).

# r0.res
global {
        usage-count yes;