[DRBD-user] [Linux-HA] Failover NFS using Pacemaker.

RaSca rasca at miamammausalinux.org
Mon Mar 21 17:21:42 CET 2011

Il giorno Lun 21 Mar 2011 16:27:35 CET, Caspar Smit ha scritto:
> Hi,
[...]
> In this document there is no mention of the /var/lib/nfs directory but in
> stead a new resource agent (exportfs)
> Does this exportfs resource agent deprecate the need for a shared
> /var/lib/nfs or do I still need to do that?

Hi,
no, exportfs automatically creates just two hidden files in which are
stored the exportfs process pid and the rmtab informations.

> ps. What about the nfsserver resource agent? Will I need that too?

You will need to have an NFS server running. exportfs RA populates the
system exportfs table. It's your choice to put nfs server under the
control of the cluster (maybe with a cloned resource group composed by
portmap, nfs-common and nfs-kernel-server) or not.

Bye,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!
rasca at miamammausalinux.org
http://www.miamammausalinux.org