[DRBD-user] DRBD device held open by someone

Sebastian Riemer sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Thu Jun 30 13:45:31 CEST 2011

Hi Dileep,

do you use Pacemaker? If you have a shell opened at the mount point of
the DRBD device Pacemaker can't unmount while stopping the resource.
Check the "crm status" output.

Please run "lsof | grep <mount_point>" to determine which process keeps
the device opened.

Regards,

Sebastian
Linux Kernel Developer

Sebastian Riemer
Linux Kernel Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
10405 Berlin, Germany

Tel.:  +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 20
Fax:   +49 - 30 - 51 64 09 22
Email: sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Web:   http://www.profitbricks.com/

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Andreas Gauger, Achim Weiss