[DRBD-user] support multiple replicated volumes

Junko IKEDA tsukishima.ha at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:00:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

It is announced that drbd v8.4 supports multiple replicated volumes in
a single DRBD connection,
and I'm really interested in this feature.

I have no experience of running more than one resource,
we can sync/resync the multi resources using multi ports with drbd 8.3, right?
Is there any problems in this way?
just paining to handle too many ports and the complex setting,
or some performance issue?

Thanks,
Junko IKEDA

NTT DATA INTELLILINK CORPORATION