[DRBD-user] How to Partition Drive for Openfiler 2.99

Patrick Kusemere pkusemererwa at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 13:13:30 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Am new to open filer, Am trying to set openfiler 2.99 for
Active/Passive With Corosync, Pacemaker And DRBD.

The aim for this is to have a reliable backup system but i dont how to partition my hard drives

I have two dell optiplex 780

500GB HARD DRIVES
2 GB RAM

please can some one guide me on how to partition these drive for good results

thanks

Patrick Kusemererwa