[DRBD-user] Antwort: Re: "Simple" LVM without clvmd?

Robert.Koeppl at knapp.com Robert.Koeppl at knapp.com
Fri Jun 3 09:06:01 CEST 2011

We use LVM on DRBD active/passive for quite some time, just use the LVM-RA
to activate the VG. This of course needs to be done After drbd is promoted
to master. also make sure to configure your lvm.conf, so only drbd devices
will be scanned for PVs. deactivate moinitoring of the VG, it is not
needed.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Robert Köppl

Systemadministration

KNAPP Systemintegration GmbH
Waltenbachstraße 9
8700 Leoben, Austria
Phone: +43 3842 805-910
Fax: +43 3842 82930-500
robert.koeppl at knapp.com
www.KNAPP.com

Commercial register number: FN 138870x
Commercial register court: Leoben

The information in this e-mail (including any attachment) is confidential
and intended to be for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you have
received the e-mail by mistake, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of the e-mail is prohibited, and you must delete the
e-mail from your system. As e-mail can be changed electronically KNAPP
assumes no responsibility for any alteration to this e-mail or its
attachments. KNAPP has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for virus. However, KNAPP
does not accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of such
attachment being virus infected and strongly recommend that you carry out
your own virus check before opening any attachment.