[DRBD-user] Multi-disk devices possible?

Sebastian spa at syntec.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 16:57:23 CEST 2011

Hello list!  First post, so treat me gently, please! ;)

Is it possible to have more than 1 'disk' (i.e. as listed in the example
config below) for each device?  The manual
(http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/re-drbdconf.html) is not explicit on this
point...  If it is possible, what is the correct syntax?  I have several
disks, but wish them presented as a single /dev/drbd device...  Finally, if
possible, can the extra disk(s) be added if I already have a resource
working with 2 nodes with 1 disk on each?  I don't mind taking down 1 node
if necessary, but I would rather not delete the resource and start again...

*node1 /etc/drbd.conf:
global { usage-count yes; }
common { syncer { rate 10M; } }
resource rA {