[DRBD-user] Growing raid10+drbd+lvm

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Thu Jul 21 19:00:10 CEST 2011

Thank you Felix.  My concern from the documentation sources from the
criteria at the top of the page:

"1. The affected resource's backing device must be one managed by a logical
volume management subsystem, such as LVM."

The backing device is not LVM, it is is software RAID10.  I'm presuming
this "criteria" is only stated because it isn't normal to grow/shrink
software RAID10, but I'm guessing that by syncing drbd to a larger device,
disconnecting the drbd peers, then doing "drbd resize" and "pvresize
/dev/drbd0" on the larger system, it will react just fine?