[DRBD-user] Growing raid10+drbd+lvm

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Thu Jul 21 01:19:31 CEST 2011

I have one host that has a StandAlone 1.5TB lvm running on top of drbd (pv
is /dev/drbd0) and a software raid10.  I connected a second peer to this
with a 2TB software raid10.  The drbd started to sync as expected, but of
course retained the 1.5TB sizing.  If I disconnect the drbd peers from each
other, is it possible to safely grow the drbd & lvm to the full 2TB?

Thank you in advance.