[DRBD-user] Xen on two node DRBD cluster with Pacemaker

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Wed Jan 19 17:55:49 CET 2011

Hi all,

could somebody point me to what is considered a sound way to offer Xen guests
on a two node DRBD cluster in combination with Pacemaker? I prefer block
devices over images for the DomU's. I understand that for live migration DRBD
8.3 is needed, but I'm not sure as to what kind of resource
agents/technologies are advised (LVM,cLVM, ...) and what kind of DRBD config
(seperate devices for each DomU I guess?)

Thank you!

Bart